The firm’s masonry projects have included re-pointing of exterior and interior brick walls (using traditional lime mortars), building of garden walls and garden structures, fireplace restoration, as well as the building of a custom home in the Gothic style using architectural stone for the walls, cornices, balustrades, lintles, staircase, and Gothic bays.
- Restoration of masonry carriage building, Heyward Washington House
- Stabilization of Biggin Chapel ruins
- Briar Hill sandstone exterior, 13 Johnson Rd – cornice, balustrades, lintle replacement, staircase, and Gothic bays; architectural stone installation of walls
- Restoration of brick dependency and complete re-installation of a period slate roof, George Matthews House
- Kitchen fireplace restoration – Middleburg Plantation
- Chimney restoration, Snowden House
- Garden wall and garden houses, William Blake House